Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Unicorn Love

Good Morning and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik. I have used another one of Ching-Chou's unicorn images as I just love these ones! This one is Unicorn Love and I used it to make a wintry card this time. I didn't add a sentiment in case I actually had enough Christmas cards and then I could use it as a Christmas thank you for my pressies!

I added lots of sparkle to this one as just love how it came out!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Unicorn Love from Ching-Chou Kuik, Winter Flurry from Card-io

Papers: Smoky Slate, Whisper White & All Is Calm DSP (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card base from Crafts UK

Inks: Baja Breeze, Pool Party & Smoky Slate all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver Spica At You Pen, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Gems from stash, Crystal Stickles, Icicle Border Die 6002/2036 & Ice Crystal Die 6002/2053 both from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Eyes - B02, B04, B06
Top & Inner Wings - BG05, BG07, BG09
Outer Wings & Inner Ears on Unicorn - C0, C1, C2
Skirt - C1, C2, C3, C5
Unicorn - BG0000, BG000
Eyes - BG15, BG18
Mane & Tail - BG10, BG11, BG13
Leaves - YG21, YG25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep popping back to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous inspiration posts from the DT and why not join in our challenge whilst you are there too?!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...