Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - In My Gaze

Good Morning everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing my card using the gorgeous In My Gaze. The DT were challenged to use Kraft card, but unfortunately I have no idea where my kraft pack is! I hunted and hunted but all I could find was the kraft card blanks, but not the actual pack of A4 card that I am pretty sure I have somewhere! Instead I used Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up, which once upon a time used to be called Kraft, although it's not quite the same colour. I think I can get away with it though!


Recipe:

Stamps: In My Gaze from Ching-Chou Kuik

Papers: Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up, Kraft Card Blank & Beach Bliss Patterned Papers both from Lili of the Valley, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Vintage Photo & Antique Linen Distress Inks, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crumb Cake Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Doo-Hickey Vintage Box Lacing chocolate Die from Magnolia, Around With Butterflies Dies 6002/0322 from Joy Crafts, Pearls from Stash, Beaded Flower from eBay, Lace from Brenda's Lace & Ribbons

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E11, E13, E15, E18
Eyes - BG93, BG96, BG99
Lips - R14, R17
Dress - B01, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, E35, B34, B37
Sash & Shirt - E31, E33, E35
Flowers - B37, B39
Butterflies - B34, B37, B39, W6
Leaves - BG93, BG96
Shadow - BG0000, BG000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge and Inspiration Blog and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...