Whimsy Stamps New Release for June - Honey Bee Sentiments and Bee-uitful Papers

Good Morning! i can't believe it is June already. May was such a chaotic month for me and I completely lost all my mojo and track of time, but I seem to have my mojo again and hopefully this month will be a bit more active here on my blog!

This month the Whimsy Stamps Digital Releases are just fabulous! Today I am sharing with you A cute card using the Honey Bee Sentiments set and the Bee-utiful Papers Blue and Bee-utiful Papers Yellow. I just love all these honey bee themed papers and sentiments all designed by my fabulous friend Tracy Wray.


Recipe:

Stamps: Honey Bee Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Hello Honey (Retired) & Marina Mist both from Stampin' Up, Bee-utiful Papers Blue & Bee-utiful Papers Yellow both from Whimsy Stamps, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon (Retired?) from Stampin' Up, Stardust Stickles

Copics Used:
Honey Pot - E95, E97, E99
Black - W5, W7, W9
Yellow - Y32, Y35, Y38
Blue - B91, B93, B95
Wings - B0000, B000
Ground - W00, W1, W3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the other new releases from the rest of the DT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...